I am Abigail Harris, the blogger over at http://readreviewrejoice.com/
Hi! I’ve been wanting to share about indie books more, my passion is sharing books from homeschooled, Christian authors who share the Word of God and have good glorifying books that point readers like you (and me) to seek Him more.
Let’s see, here’s a bit about my book tastes and then we’ll get down to just what peruse with faith is all about!
- Chautona Havig is my favorite author ever.
- Sarah Sundin is the best at WWII.
- Rosanna M. White is a wonder at WWI.
- Sarah Grace Grzy is a must for romance.
- Faith Potts’ writes the best broken guys.
- MaryAnn Minatra hooked me on Civil War stories.
- Susan May Warren gave me a love for spies.
- Kate Willis showed me that good sci-fi is possible.
- Victoria Lynn will always have a special place in my heart.
- Jesseca Wheaton broke me. (She’s also the best at indie WWII.)
- Kellyn Roth showed me anyone at any age can write.
- G.A. Henty filled the summer of 2014.
- Suzanne Woods Fisher made me love Amish fiction.
- Angela R. Watts is the Queen of Terror. (In a good way. Sorta.)
- I first cried at the Elsie Dinsmore collection. (snorts)
- Ginger Pye has my heart.
- Five Little Peppers is a perfect pleasure.
- I met suspense with Dee Henderson’s O’Malley family.
- Amanda Tero, my favorite orphan train book in the world.
- Hedlund, Dickerson, and Havig have the best young adult fantasy.
Yikes, I have to say rereading this list always brings back memories of each book, I just love how these books have been friends.
All right, anyway, what is peruse with faith all about?
- Sharing God honoring books
- Supporting indie authors
- Stalking authors and their work 😜
But, you know something? I can’t do it myself! No, duh. you’re likely thinking, right?! Well, that’s where you come in!
I’ve started a Patreon account for both peruse with faith and Read Review Rejoice. Which is not my normal kind of thing to do, I feel that my blogging, book reviewing, and book sharing is a ministry. And it is, however, I have realized that my mission with Read Review Rejoice is to support authors who share God’s love, and to do that, and make it so I can help those authors I can not charge them the price that an author with a publisher backing them can, and that leads to you!
Are you a reader? Do you know an indie author (or ten)? Do you have younger readers in the family who are always looking for good books?
With Patreon for peruse with faith you will be able to help support authors and get monthly exclusive content!
Since there are several tiers I’m sharing the link so you can check them out and see if one is right for you!
Wondering what is special about each tier? There is access to…
- bookish templates
- guest posts
- indie eBooks
- indie paperbacks
- indie signed paperbacks
- shout outs
- indie book key-chains
- book rec list
- Age 12 & under bookish things (eBooks, paperbacks, and thing just for that age range)
- Age 13-15 bookish things (eBooks, paperbacks, and thing just for that age range)
- Age 16-17 bookish things (eBooks, paperbacks, and thing just for that age range)
- eBooks and paperbacks
- and more!
Now, I am also looking for indie authors, readers, reviewers, and bloggers to help spread the word, and become a team for peruse with faith I cannot help these authors myself!
I need you to help me! If you are interested in helping with blog tours, get the word out about a new book, or any book tour you can sign up here!
I also want to mention that I will be doing the tours differently than most, if an author is interested in working with peruse with faith I will pre-read the book before I set up a tour for their book, I do not want this company to support books I cannot recommend.
I am so glad that I finally get to share this with you and hope that you will follow along as we start this new journey.
–Abigail Harris founder of peruse with faith
Disclaimer: No Patreon membership needed to be on the PWF team.